Tuesday 12 March 2013

NIcola's CRAZY singing/dancing group

Today I went to a Talent Development Tasters group. The group I was in was Nicola's music group. In Nicola's group we listened to different types of music and danced around CRAZILY until she told us to stop and sit down. Then she played us her favourite song ''My Life Would Suck Without You". She gave us a sheet of paper that had the lyrics on the back. Then she played the song and we sung to it. Nicola told us to bend your knees and your voice will go high, and she also taught us how to breathe when singing. Then we went outside and made complete fools of ourselves singing and dancing like mad people and I even think Tim Shadbolt saw us and the people who were fixing the roof next door were even looking at us doing the grapevine and dancing CRAZILY while singing the chorus.  IT was REALLY and I mean REALLY EMBARRASSING.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fabulous time and made everyone laugh! While I am wondering how you did a blog when you were not to be on the computers, I like this post because it tells me something exciting and something a bit different - thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete